Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Languages

So its been a while.... Things have changed - just a bit... We've welcomed the addition of our mini me and he's growing up WAY too fast. Who knew a 2 month old could outweigh a 9 month old... glutton!

It's at the point now where we are starting to consider how he is going to grow up - how he's going to learn, what we're going to do for him in terms of school and one of the things that I've always wanted was to have them grow up with a second language. Having learned French at school that's my natural progression - now just to make it happen.

Books are so expensive! And I've found that libraries have very little if any books for kids in foreign languages. Sad! :( Now I have to get my mind into gear and get my craft on to try and get something together for bubba in order to get him learning some of those words I've already forgotten.

I will keep you all posted (those that bother to read this anyway ;) ) as to what I come up with - no promises for anything too exciting though ;)

And yes it's short but better than nothing! Laters

Kazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment